Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Don’t give me a shit !!


Im really mad lately. It’s because someone who I thought could be my friend is giving me some shit. WTH ??

Oki. This is not the 1st time she does this to me. It started the last time we have an assignment asked by our our boss to do some reports about the seminar that we' ve attended. She does the beginning part, then she asked me a favor to finish it. Oki fine. It’s not a problem to me so I did it. She said that we just need to copy & paste the summarization of speech by each presenter on the report that has been given by the organizer. On the day that we have to submit, she said that she's not satisfied with the report & she wanted to edit it. Oki I know it’s my fault & I admit it because I finished it at the very last minutes (my bad). She's mumbling and I don’t care until the point when she said “no wonder orang selalu gaduh dengan you” & I was like WHAT ?? Eh hello !! I’m not who's having problems with the housemates and at the end you're the one who move out from your house or even change the class. It’s so funny when she said something that actually reflect to herself.haha ;D

Since then I never talked to her again until she says sorry to me. I accepted her apologies & we become friends again. I gave her a 2nd chance.

Unfortunately our friendships weren't last long. Guess what ? She did it again. It happened on the day that Puan Hanim came to our office to visits us. Well people, Puan Hanim actually said something which are generally about rules & regulations in the office such as timing and we have to come early before 9 am & informing the supervisor before going back home.

To make a story, we had our conversation about what Puan Hanim told us while we on our way to night market after our work hour. Well surprisingly when she told me that all the reminders that Puan Hanim said was actually dedicated to me. But what shock me more was when she told me that “you suka melawan & satu office tahu”. I was like WTF ??? Celah mana aku melawan cakap orang….

Oki to tell the truth, she always come late to the office. Most of the time she comes around 9.10 – 9.20. So who's the one having a timing problem ? Yes, definitely her. Besides that, I had never go back home before 6 pm. I will shut down the computer exactly at 6 pm & wait awhile since my computer has a problem due to the virus. So it will takes some times to shut down. Oki fine. I never know that we have to inform the supervisor before we head back home.

I was like ‘mengelabah ayam’ after I heard what she says. Supposedly I should just be cool right ? Haiyakk !!! Because all the reasons she said was the reflection of herself. I shouldn’t get mad or crying. Yes, I’m crying… like a baby.hikhik What a shame ;p

Anyway, Im really grateful to have my mom, my sayang, my friends (especially fatimah) for being there to comfort, support & give me some advises. Thank you so much ;)

What happen between me & her ? Well I don’t want to be friend with her anymore. Enough is enough. I've already gave her a 2nd chance & there is no 3rd chance. It’s oki for losing her as friend. I don’t even care. There are nothing much to talk about between us. Oh by the way, she has a lot of enemies outside there.hahaha ;D So bye bye LOSER !!! Get your life & may god bless you ALWAYS ;)

5 comments:

wr1t3r said...

"Well surprisingly when she told me that all the reminders that Puan Hanim said was actually dedicated to me."

-pointed at me

"I had never go back home before 6 pm. I will shut down the computer exactly at 6 pm & wait awhile since my computer has a problem due to the virus."

-due to a virus/ because of some viruses.

"I never know that we have to inform the supervisor before we head back home."

-I had never knew

"I was like ‘mengelabah ayam’ after I heard what she says."

-said

"What happen between me & her ?"

-what happened between she & me?

"There are nothing much to talk about, between us."

-more to talk about, between us.

Nor Amelia said...

Haha ;D

Thank you teacher !!

note : Jangan la bgtahu kat sini. Aiyakk...

wr1t3r said...

Xpe la. kita belajar pelahan2 oki?
I sapot u.. muahx

Amira Kamarruzaman said...

pelahan2 pun perlu ke post kat sini ?

wr1t3r said...

Kak amy suruh.
Dia paksa abg omar.
Hehe