Friday, April 30, 2010

Who am I ?


Hye everyone.

It’s been awhile I didn’t update my blog. There are problems with my internet.hee
How I miss blogging ;)

Today I want to share a story about best friend type & how happy I am with my life.

Heee… it sounds serious huh. A few years back, I read some articles in CLEO magazine which the title of the article is ‘ Who are you ? ‘

This article attracted me & makes me reading it till the end. At first the article give you 10 questions for you to answer it. The questions are about your personality, environment & social life. Then once you finish it, you have to calculate all the answers to find the final answer ~ Who are you ?

I done it & the answer for me was I am “ A Best Friend type “. I was like okiii… Then the article explains what best friend type means. There are more other types but I can’t remember them ;p

For the best friend type, the article said that I’m a person who really care about other people feeling. I’m a very good listener & trying hard to be a good advisor. All I want is people around me to be happy. I will try to make everything fine no matter how hard it will be. When bad things happened, I can still smile. Huhh. Really ? Cause it depends on how bad the bad thing is. hahaha ;D I’m also naïve, kind, fun to be with and easy going. Then the article said that everyone loves to be friend with me. As for a boy they might fell in love with me ( the article said, not me ;p ) & for a girl they wanted to be my good friend. But at the same time I have to be careful because people might take it as an advantage for themselves but the article didn’t mention what kind of advantage and since everyone always bahan-ing me & hell yaa people make fun about me so I assume that this is might be one of the advantages for themselves. It’s oki for me as long as it’s not too much so take a note people & stop calling me a penguin ;p

What I want to say here is things are change now. I might agree with the article but again I read it a few years ago. Now I’m a different person. The new Nor Amelia ;) I want to be a better person. More mature. My family likes the changes in me especially my mom & I’m glad to hear that.

But there are some problems occur among my friends. They said that they hate the new Amy. It’s because I refused to go out just the two of us ( with a guy ), spend time with them at mamak stall at night or even watch a movie. They said that I've changed myself just because a guy & how stupid I am doing it. I give the explanations and tell them that I do not change myself because I have a boyfriend but it’s because I want to. For me, this is a right time to change. I've already found someone who I want to end up with so all I want to do is to focus on my future. That’s it !!


It’s oki if people keep saying that I’m not a fun person anymore because I’m happy with my life ;) Meaning of fun for me is being with my family & my boyfriend ( Yes sayang. You are also part of my family since mama loves you more than me.hikhik…). And please take a note my dear friends, it would be my pleasure if you want to join me hanging out with my boyfriend. You wouldn't be invisible. I promise ;)

So here are my priority list :
1. Family
2. Future
3. Love
4. Friends

So please bear in your mind. Thank you ;)

Friends, you guys still have my love & don’t worry I will not left you guys. Never ever. I’m still Amy who's a good listener, chatterbox & clumsy.hee ;p

No comments: