Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Part time job & my love

Hello everyone.

I'm done with my internship ~ yeayy !! I feel FREE ;D
I have 1 month more before I start continuing my studies. So what I'm gonna do for 1 month ? Just lepaking at house ? Of course nope. I'm working ;)

OPTICAL POINT
The place that I'm working now. Before this during my semester break I used to work as a waitress at San Francisco Pizza, KLSC Wangsa Maju & Fashion Advisor at Calvin Klien Jeans, Pavilion. It was great actually doing something during our break. We gain the experiences & also hell yaa the salary bebehh ;p hee...

This is the first time I work at optical shop. I'm really excited to start working but at the same time I'm lazy. haha ;D But I have to work because I'm not like other daughters who can easily get anything they wishes for. I have to work if I want to have something that a little bit expensive. Yup, that's me ;)

Check out my desire list :
1. Samsung Corby
2. new lappy
3. new glasses

Then the balance is for shopping !! Yeahaa ;D Can't wait for that moment x)

On my 1st day of working, a lot of new things that I've learned. I learned how to make glasses. It's cool huh ? Then I met some of the customers that makes me remind much about my boyfriend ~ I miss you sayang sooo much ;)

The working hours are from 10.30 am - 9.30 pm. 10 hours working + 1 hour break. It's too long right ? Pheww ;p To tell the truth actually I'm pretty much do nothing at my workplace. Every morning I have to clean up the shop then most of the time I just sit & wait for customers to come in. It's kinda boring & time moves so slow. I feel like 1 hour = 1 year.hikhik ;p

" Doing nothing can make you feel tired "

Oki. Enough talking about my part time job. If there's any hot stories, i will let you guys know ;)

Oh here some pictures of me & my boyfriend ;)
The last weekend was awesome !!


Nor Amelia & Omar Qayyum


Enrich Chocolate Old Town ~ yummy x)




Restaurant Rasa Sayang Nasi Kandar ;)




Sayang, thank you for the necklace ;)


I LOVE you indefinitely

&

I MISS you

2 comments:

wr1t3r said...

Yeay, u buat i happy sgt.
:)

Nor Amelia said...

Heee.

U happy then I happy juga x)