Tuesday, February 16, 2010

S . S . M

Saturday (13 / 2 /10)
Venue : tGi Friday, Wangsa Walk Mall.

Give us more FRIDAY's ;p

Ika & mirang enjoying their meals much ;)

me too !! hee ;p


Sunday (14 / 2 /10)
Venue : GSC Signature,The Gardens & Old Town, Sri Rampai.

Yaa, I know. It's a Valentine's Day but we didn't celebrate it. It's just that my sayang come on that day.hikhik ;p So we watched movie ~ Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief. The movie was SO SO but it's still a good movie i think ;)
Then we went to ' lepak-lepak ' at Old Town before I sent him home.

fokusnya ;p

peace !!


Monday (15 / 2 / 10)
Venue : Cosmic Bowl, Wangsa Walk Mall & Splendid Cafe, AU Jusco & One Utama & Uptown Danau Kota.

We were having a GREAT GREAT time !!
We were playing bowling.hee ;)

Bring it on ;p

kusyuknya...

Im too good.hikhik ;p

Elehh, gaya aje nak lebih ;p

Oki fine !! you win, I lose :(

p/s : practices make perfect ~ Fighting amy !!


peace people !! ;D

Ouh romantiknya.hehe ;)

The spaghetti meatball was so damn delicious ~ yummy ;p


Then at night, I went out with my 'adik-beradik' :D
We went for shopping baby !!

Hot babes ;D

little miss brainy ke ?? hee ;p


Note to mirang, ika & omar qayyum : u guys made my day. TQVM, muahhx...

No comments: